County 18-30 Offer Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Next Steps team, as the County Co-ordinator for the new 18 – 30 programme offer.
The key areas of focus in the role will be:
- Spread the word about this new offer within the county, encouraging our 250+ members in this age range to get involved.
- Communicate County, Region and National opportunities via a range of communication channels to ensure widest possible audience engagement.
- Provide support and guidance to young women in Somerset North who would like to organise their own opportunities.
- Run/facilitate events and/or meetings for the 18-30 offer.
- Work with the Region 18-30 Lead Volunteer and other County/Island Co-Ordinators to develop the offer locally.
- Work with the Next Steps Team in the county by sharing knowledge and skills to benefit the 14 – 30 age range in the County.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 6th September.
If this isn’t for you, we have a number of other vacancies in the county team. Details of these will be added to the website during August, so watch this space!
You might also like
You can be an inspiration for girls and young women. Inspire the next generation by just being yourself and being there. Find out more about volunteering with Girlguiding:
Follow us on Facebook to see how we give girls the chance to discover their full potential and encourage them to be a powerful force for good across Bath and North Somerset.