An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Next Steps team, as the County Co-ordinator for the new 18 – 30 programme offer.
The key areas of focus in the role will be:
- Spread the word about this new offer within the county, encouraging our 250+ members in this age range to get involved.
- Communicate County, Region and National opportunities via a range of communication channels to ensure widest possible audience engagement.
- Provide support and guidance to young women in Somerset North who would like to organise their own opportunities.
- Run/facilitate events and/or meetings for the 18-30 offer.
- Work with the Region 18-30 Lead Volunteer and other County/Island Co-Ordinators to develop the offer locally.
- Work with the Next Steps Team in the county by sharing knowledge and skills to benefit the 14 – 30 age range in the County.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 6th September.
If this isn’t for you, we have a number of other vacancies in the county team. Details of these will be added to the website during August, so watch this space!
UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED