GO Support

Find out how our team can help you with GO enquiries

Our County GO Team updates volunteer training records and can assist with general GO enquiries that cannot be solved locally

If you are having a problem with GO, follow these steps:

Contact your District Commissioner

If you can’t find what you are looking for in the help files, contact your District Commissioner.

You will need your District Commissioner to make changes to the volunteers in your unit team and to add qualifications to your record.


Contact your Division Commissioner

If you are a District Commissioner and you encountered a problem that you can’t solve, please contact your Division Commissioner.

They will be able to give you extra support and training.